Social Services Director:
The professional in this position is responsible for assisting with admissions, assisting with discharges, and overseeing all social work services for the entire campus. This position requires being part of the Care Planning Team for our residents and is a Department Head position. The most important responsibilities of this position are keeping the campus in compliance with State and Federal Regulations and ensuring the highest quality of life possible for the residents who live here and are entrusted into our care.
- Resident Recruitment/ Occupancy Systems
- Needs/Care Planning/Documentation Systems
- Resident’s Rights Advocacy Programs
- Compliance with Federal and State regulations
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited school of Social Work. Masters Degree Preferred.
- Valid certification as Social Worker from State of Wisconsin.
- Previous nursing home experience desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Self motivated to achieve challenging creative goals.
- Ability to solve problems and develop new methods to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
- From $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Work: 1 year (Required)
- Social Workers License
- In person